Saturday, April 24, 2010

Interview with Will Barton


Will Barton is the 11th best player in the 2011 college class. He is a great guard who chose to go to Memphis over Kentucky, Villanova, Syracuse and more. Here is our interview:

BW: Why did you pick Memphis?
WB: Coach Pastner, and assistant coach Glen Cyprien. Also getting a chance to come in and play with my brother Antonio Barton, making it a family atmosphere, and good academics.

BW: How long do you plan on staying college?
WB: Until im ready for the NBA.

BW: Who was your favorite player growing up and why?
WB: Kobe bryant because he is a winner and the best. Also he is a shooting guard like me so I can model my game after him.

BW: Who was your idol and why?
WB:My mom because she has been through alot to raise me, my brother, and sister. She is a single parent and she has always been there for me.

BW: Who do you model your game after?
WB: Kobe Bryant and Kevin Durant.

No comments: