Monday, April 19, 2010

Interview with Bill Goldberg


Bill Goldberg was a professional wrestler and now is a star on Donald Trump's Celebrity Apprentice. He is one of the nicest guys I have ever met. Here is our interview:

BW: Did you ever find any challenges because you were Jewish?
BG: Absolutely. Everybody thinks that the stereotypes over the years continue on in the year 2010. That is just not the case. As a kid growing up in Tulsa, Oklahoma, there weren't many Jewish kids in Tulsa. For sure we were a minority. And did I get picked on as a kid, absolutely. But one day I stood up for myself, and I said, "Absolutely no more. No more." So the trials and tribulations I went through as a kid, I didn't want anyone else to go through. If I could find something in my life to help others deal with that situation then I'm gonna do it and I was lucky enough when I got hurt playing football I couldn't do that anymore so I wasn't as successful as I wanted to be so I went into professional wrestling and I got a bit lucky. The rest is history.

BW: Who do you want to star in a movie with?
BG: No one. I don't like movies.

BW: Who won The Celebrity Apprentice?
BG: Uhm, Rod Blagojeveich.

BW: Who were your favorite people to work with on The Celebrity Apprentice?
BG: Curtis Stone and Holly [Robinson] Peete.

BW: Is that Bret Michaels' real hair?
BG: I would say no.

No comments: