Saturday, April 3, 2010

Final Four Predictions...Last Minute


Ok, game time is in three minutes. Just finished part of my English homework. Recommend the book I read, Feed by M.T. Anderson. I am excited!

I think that in the first game, Butler will win the game. Michigan State has too much questions. Despite playing so well lately, I am going with the underestimated, home team in Butler. It feels like Davidson back in 2008. I think Butler wins by 2 and Gordon Hayward goes for 28. Would you ever guess that a fifth seed would be in the finals in a year with great Kansas and Kentucky? Or that Michigan State would be back in the Final Four?

On to the next game, the tough game, I love the Mountaineers, especially after the Big East Title game. I have this gut feeling about the Dukies, but I think I'm going with my gut. Duke's seniors played West Virginia in 2008 and lost. I think Scheyer goes crazy and Duke meets Butler in the championship.



1 comment:

Unknown said...


This kind of weather was predicted by scientist, Mojib Latif who last year predicted that earth was going to cool off for the next 20-30 years.The cooling would be the result of changes to ocean currents and temperatures in the North Atlantic, a feature known as the North Atlantic Oscillation (NAO) and the NAO may be partly the cause of warming during the past 30 years.
predict science; prdictions; who is edgar casey; cayce edga; are edgar cayce; what is the environment; environment topics; environment; seminar topics; water pollution; topics on the environment; topics for environment
Visit the website and relax with us =) http://www.predictscience.com/