Monday, April 12, 2010

Interview with Deunta Williams

Deunta Williams is the top free safety in next years NFL draft. This Tar Heel is ready to be the NFL's next best free safety. Here are my questions for #27:

BW: Who was your idol?


DW: The person I idolize the most is my uncle. M
y uncle has taught me how to become a man. I grew up without my dad in my life so my uncles stood up and molded me to the person I am today.





BW: What NFL player are you most similar to?


DW: I would think I play like Ed Reed sometimes.





BW: Is your team good enough to contend for a National Title?


DW: I definitely believe that UNC is ready to win a Natty





BW: What NFL team do you want to play for?


DW: I don't have a favorite NFL team.





BW: What do you want to accomplish in your football career?


DW: I want to be the best, and win a championship.

No comments: