Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The End


No, The King of Sports Blog hasn't reached its final post ever, but just the final post for the next 7-8 weeks. On Saturday, I will be leaving for summer camp for 7 weeks. I had the option to continue and have interviews posted automatically throughout the summer, but chose against that because I would rather start of August with a splash of great interviews. Currently, I am compiling a list of phone numbers of athletes that I want to call for interviews after camp. I will have interviews with a Hall of Famer in two sports guaranteed when I get back. What I want my readers to do is to shoot me an email with the subject: "I want an interview with..." and inside the email give me 5 names of athletes you want me to interview. Email KingofSportsBlog@aim.com. I want you also to pass around my link to friends and family to show them where to check out my older posts.

Check back August 15, the day I come home for an interview with Ma.. It's a surprise

Before I leave you, let me make some summer predictions:

  • The Mets will fail to trade for Cliff Lee/Roy Oswalt, but will trade for an average pitcher
  • Chris Johnson will not hold out of playing due to contract issues, but Darrelle Revis and Albert Haynesworth will
  • The Twins will trade for Cliff Lee
If I continue, my jinx will continue and I will jinx all of these predictions.

Thank you for being such loyal readers for this year and the past years.

Brad

No comments: