Saturday, September 6, 2008

It's Time For A Rematch


Last years finals is exactly the same in this years US Open semifinals.

Novak Djokovic against Roger Federer.

Last year Djokovic reached his first finals and lost to Roger, 7-6, 7-6, 6-4. Now that Federer is playing amazing it is really tough to say that Novak will win. As Andy Roddick says, "Novak's got 16 different injuries right now." Last year I was rooting for Novak Djokovic but only to see a different winner in Flushing (hopefully it is the Phillies across the street also). The article I wrote about last years finals made me begin thinking about becoming a sports journalist. Now in the 2008 semi's Djokovic is not beating Federer so fast. Roger is a superior player and I am looking foward to seeing him earn back his ranking at number 1 in the world by beating Rafael Nadal, if he can get past Andy Murray.

So my final prediction is Federer 6-4,4-6,6-3,7-6. Make your picks on the Open or anything like College Football, Football, and even the pennant race by emailing me at kingofsportsblog@aim.com

No comments: